MUSC Healthcare Career Camp – June 21-23, 2017
The MUSC Summer Healthcare Camp provides an introduction to various health sciences professions through the use of interactive presentations, hands‐on skills lab opportunities, and exposure to the healthcare environment.
15 Rising Seniors are invited to apply.
- Applicants must be rising seniors in a current or previous health science or biomedical science program at a CCSD school.
- Applicants must have have reliable transportation to and from the Medical University of South Carolina campus downtown Charleston.
- Applications that meet the above criteria will be confirmed in the order they are received.
- Qualifying students will be confirmed for this camp in the order of their participation forms submissions.
MUSC Healthcare Career Camp FAQs:
Course Dates and Times:
- June 21, 2017 – 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- June 22, 2017 – 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- June 23, 2017 – 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
(Closing ceremony starts at 2:30 pm, parents welcome to attend. Additional information will be provided)
There are no costs or fees associated with the Healthcare Career Camp. Lunch will be provided each day.
Campers will meet on the first floor of the Main MUSC Hospital Lobby each day. The physical address is 171 Ashley Avenue Charleston, SC 29425, Google Map Link
“Summer Casual”. NO tank tops or short shorts. You may want to bring a light weight sweater or jacket as some rooms can be quite cool. You will not need Medical Scrubs for this experience.
Campers that require parking will receive special instructions.