The local STEM Champions are confirmed to participate & provide interactive exhibits as of Nov 18 – more added daily!
|Acutec Industries, LLC|
|Airgas / Lincoln Electric|
|American Metal Casting Consortium|
|American Society for Metals|
|Berkeley County School District|
|Berkeley Electric Coop|
|Boeing South Carolina|
|Cummins Turbo Technologies|
|Daimler Vans Manufacturing|
|Excel Apparatus Services|
|Hubner Manufacturing Corporation|
|Lincoln Electric / Airgas|
|MAHLE Behr Charleston|
|Robert Bosch LLC|
|Streit USA Armoring|
|USC College of Engineering and Computing|
The Dec 10 STEM Career Fair at the Exchange Park Fairgrounds in Ladson will include:
- Groups of 9th & 10th grade students from Charleston, Berkeley and Dorchester counties – 1000+ students expected to attend
- Interactive exhibits from Trident region STEM employers
- Robotics demonstrations
- High School Apprenticeship opportunities
- VIP Cocktail reception for employers and educators (December 9)
- November 13, 2015: Student group participation deadline
- December 9, 2015 from 8am to 5pm: Exhibitors set up
- December 9, 2015 from 5pm to 7pm: VIP Cocktail reception
- Principals and their designees from each school attending are invited to preview the exhibits & meet business leaders.
- December 10, 2015: Career fair event 8:30am – ~4pm.
- Each student group will have one hour in the exhibit hall.
Do you know of a local STEM related business that should be included?
- Share this form with businesses interested in exhibiting > https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CRBJhighschoolcareerfair
- Exhibitors can request the amount of floorspace needed, number of tables and chairs, and electrical requirements at registration.