Educators’ Virtual Job Shadowing Tool Kit
- Virtual Job Shadowing allows students to explore a career of their choice through selected websites.
- While students utilize Virtual Job Shadowing websites, they should be actively providing response and reflection feedback via classroom interaction.
- Many educators assign Virtual Job Shadowing assignments as classwork or homework prior to a Structured Field Study trip to be best prepared for the WBL experience.
- Educators can customize this Virtual Job Shadowing Student Reflection template as needed (MS Word)
- Virtual Job Shadowing is among the WBL experiences that should be recorded in PowerSchool, and count toward the expectation of 100% annual student participation in grades 9-12.
Charleston Career Headlight was created to help Charleston students and residents make better career choices that align with our growing and changing economy through better data. Career Headlight is designed to help high school students, college students, adult workers, career counselors, and policy researchers.
Through SC Future Makers, students can learn about the high demand, high wage careers available throughout South Carolina in Manufacturing and other STEM related professions.
Students can create a personal profile to showcase their achievements and research careers & scholarships on STEMPremier.com